FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
IN THE PHOTO OP BOOTH
WHAT EXACTLY DO I GET FOR MY MONEY?
You receive a high quality, glossy 8×10 photograph of yourself and the talent of your choice, taken by one of our professional photographers. Digital copies and Extra Prints are extra.
HOW DOES A PHOTO OP WORK?
We at Firebird Pix have tried to streamline your photo op experience so that it takes the least amount of your time, allowing you more time to enjoy the convention.
The process goes something like this:
- Purchase Photo Op (either online with credit card or at the convention with cash/Credit Card)
- Arrive in the photo op area at least 5 but no more than 15 minutes before your photo op session starts. (Since we have limited line space, arriving earlier will only result in an angry Fire Marshall and much longer wait times for you!)
- A helpful crew member will place you in the proper line and answer any questions you may have.
- Before you go into the photo op booth, your confirmation email receipt will be scanned.
- Place your belongings and anything you do not wish in the photo on the table or shelf provided.
- A quick check in the mirror before entering the booth
- A friendly crew member will direct you to and from the guest, please follow their directions
- Pick up your belongings and head towards the pick up tables, following the signs in the area.
- One of our crew members will either have the photo already waiting for you or will give it to you as you arrive. Please make sure to have your confirmation email receipt ready.
- Take the photo AND your confirmation email receipt to the Check-Out station and have both scanned out. If you have purchased any Digital (JPEG’s) prints, they will have been emailed to you at this point. Any extra prints you may have ordered will arrive at the Epic Reprint station.
- If you have not ordered any JPEG’s or Extra Prints, you can do so now at the Firebird Pix Reprint station.
- It should take you no more than 5 minutes between having your photo taken and walking out of the photo op area with it. 🙂
IS THE PHOTO OP IS KIND OF A MEET AND GREET?
Photo op is just that – a photo opportunity with your favorite celebrity talent. It is unfortunately not a meet & greet and should not be viewed as such. Out of fairness to everyone, conversation with the talent, aside from a quick hello, is discouraged. The autograph area is a better place to have a longer conversation.
I DON'T LIKE HOW I LOOK IN THE PHOTO, CAN I GET A RETAKE?
We provide mirrors in the booth area for a quick check but it is your sole responsibility to look how you want to look for your photo. The talent cannot return to the photo op area for retakes, so before you arrive for your photo op, please make sure that you appear how you would like to present yourself for your photo.
The photographer will try to catch things like closed eyes before you leave the photo op booth. Only in the event of closed eyes, do we automatically offer you a retake. If we do miss catching your closed eyes (or are absolutely dissatisfied with your photo), please let us know immediately on picking up your photo so we can get you back into the booth before the talent leaves.
WHAT ARE THE RULES FOR PHOTO OPS/
Our rules are pretty simple, however there may be different rules set by each show.
- Four People Per Photo Op
- No Open Food
- No Open Drink
- No Cell Phones
- No Bags
- No Cameras
AFTER THE PHOTO OP
HOW DO I GET MY DIGITAL PRINT?
By purchasing the digital print, once your photo op is over you will automatically have the digital print sent to you via the email that was used to purchase your photo op.
If for some reason you didn’t receive you digital print, please check your spam folder first, if you still did not receive it just email the code on the side of the photo to email@example.com
I FORGOT TO BUY MY DIGITAL PHOTO!
No need to worry you can simply purchase it here! PURCHASE DIGITAL PHOTO
** If your photo is prior to 2017 we can not guarantee availability.
HOW DO I BUY PHOTO OPS?
We do many events, all of our photo op opportunities can be found by going to our store.
WHY ARE THERE SERVICE FEES AND HOW ARE THEY CALCULATED?
It’s a tiered system based on the overall price of the items being purchased. Unfortunately, we do not have control over these as the service fees are assessed by our service and merchant providers to ensure that we have a smooth process for our attendee experience.
WHEN WILL TIMES BE POSTED FOR PHOTO OPS?
Each show is different and photo op times are scheduled by each show.
I WASNT ABLE TO ATTEND MY PHOTO OP, HOW DO I GET A REFUND?
Unfortunately just as you will not receive your money back if you do not attend that concert or go to the movie you already purchased tickets for, we do not offer refunds for missed photo ops.
HOW DO I REQUEST A REFUND FOR A PHOTO OP I PURCHASED AT THE CONVENTION?
Unless a guest has cancelled or we’ve had to move the starting time of a session, we do not offer refunds for tickets purchased at the convention. If a photo op session was cancelled and you purchased at the convention, then please see our on-site customer service staff for your refund. We will not be able to refund you online!
How do I request a refund for a photo op I purchased online?
Our refund deadlines are one week prior to the event starting. If you are within our refund deadline, all you need do is email us the following information:
· Your order number
· The name you purchased with
· The email you purchased with
· The talent or group photo you need/want refunded.
We ask that you allow up to 48 hours not counting weekends for an answer. We will process the refund upon receipt of your email. Refunds will be submitted back to credit card used to complete the purchase. Refunds once submitted for processing may take up to 10 business days for the funds to be returned to your account. That time frame may vary based on your financial institution.
The talent cancelled, how and when do I get my refund if I purchased online?
It is unfortunate and disappointing when a talent cancels. If the cancelation is more than two weeks away, we will automatically refund the full amount of your photo op purchase to your credit card used to complete the purchase.
If the talent cancels within one week of the convention, we will start the refund process the Tuesday after the convention. You do not have to do anything and we will usually send out an email to inform you of the refund.
Refunds once submitted for processing may take up to 10 business days for the funds to be returned to your account. That time frame may vary based on your financial institution.
The talent cancelled, how and when do I get my refund if I purchased with cash?
Please make sure to come see our POS staff immediately or as soon as possible at the event so we can reimburse you. After the convention, we will not be able to offer you a refund for cash purchases.